Join the Public School OT Community Today!
Join our community to extend your learning and get help in solving the issues you face. Your FREE Public School OT membership provides many ways to interact, learn, and share with other occupational therapists working in the public schools. Public School OT provides you with up-to-date information on issues that are important to you including the laws & regulations governing school practice, how to provide services in inclusive settings, assistive technology, sensory processing, and more, all presented in an easy to understand format. You will also find current news items relevant to occupational therapy and public school practice, an "Ask an Expert" column and the opportunity to participate in free occupational therapy forums with discussions that matter to you. Take advantage of this opportunity to become a part of the Public School OT Community! Join today!
Do I have to join?
No, joining is optional. However, you must join if you want to fully participate and interact within our Public School OT Community.
6 Reasons to Join Our Community...
1. It's FREE!
2. Access to our Discussion Forums area where you can join in discussions about current topics, ask questions, and respond to questions of other OTs.
3. Submit a question to our Ask an Expert Column
4. Have access to other occupational therapists working in the public schools for support, guidance, and collaboration
5. Contribute to the PublicSchoolOT Community by suggesting a Survey, recommending a resource to share with others, or submitting your ideas for additional site content areas through the Contact Us link.
6. Joining the PublicSchoolOT Community is a way of showing us that this site is useful and important to you. It shows us that all of the time and effort that went into the development of this site was worth it. The more who join, the more we will be encouraged to continue to spend time maintaining and updating this site for you.
Join Now! Become a part of the PSOT Community, your community!